Remember the rules for designing a direct response ad that is more than a tax deduction (in other words, it works!):
1. You MUST STOP your prospects with a compelling self-interest headline.
2. You MUST Hold their interest through the entire copy.
3. You MUST create desire by offering them as many benefits as possible.
4. You Must prove that your offer is filled with value.
5. You MUST make it easy for your prospects to act.
6. You MUST give your prospect a reason to act immediately!
7. You MUST eliminate your buyers fear by giving them a strong guarantee!
Your employee photos are sending subliminal messages! Most people will subconsciously pick up on these messages -- it could affect their buying decision. Next tip, I’ll tell you how to spot them and what you must do.